10 Nov 15:00 - 14 Nov 12:00 - Abu Dhabi
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island
About Your Trip
From iconic landmarks and hypnotic desert sunsets to world-class theme parks, there’s something for everyone to explore in Abu Dhabi, one of the most enigmatic cities in the Middle East. Start your adventures with a city tour. Stop at the architecturally stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque (the Grand Mosque), an important place of worship and one of the world’s largest mosques with 82 domes, crystal chandeliers and reflecting pools. Head to Heritage Village, a living museum of the emirate’s desert life with demonstrations of traditional skills such as metalworking, pottery and rug weaving. Drive down the Corniche waterfront filled with pristine beaches, fountains, parks and bicycle paths. Afterward, have a look around the legendary Emirates Palace hotel where you’ll have lunch at Le Vendome restaurant.
After being dazzled by the city’s cosmopolitan glitz, go on a desert safari and try your hand at dune bashing. Spend time camel riding, designing with henna and smoking shisha, a traditional Middle Eastern water-pipe. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner and end the evening with 2 traditional shows before returning to the hotel.
On Day 3, grab your complimentary, 2-park pass and head to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld. At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, use your bronze-level pass for unlimited access to one of the planet’s largest indoor theme parks. Ride the world’s fastest roller coaster, Formula Rossa, or test your driving skills at the racecar simulator, Scuderia Challenge. Your 2-park pass is also good for Yas Waterworld, where you can cool off with more than 40 rides and attractions — get your adrenalin pumping on the tornado-inspired Dawwama water slide, or burn off energy at Marah Fortress children’s playground with water slides, geysers and more. Fun for the whole family!
What we love:
• Emirates Palace hotel is a magnificent landmark that prides itself on gold and marble decor, a domed atrium, more than 100 smaller domes and more than 1,000 chandeliers — a photographer’s dream!
• Your exciting desert safari features prime opportunities for sunset photography.
• The Formula Rossa roller coaster reaches speeds of up to 149 miles per hour (240 kilometers per hour). Its design is based on the famed Italian racetrack, Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Abu Dhabi city tour and desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Complimentary admission to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld; includes 2-park pass and transportation.
• 20% discount on select spa treatments at the hotel.
• Welcome reception at the hotel with nonalcoholic drinks and snacks.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, a drive of about 15 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) to the hotel on November 10, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) on November 14, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Family-friendly waterfront hotel Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island offers stunning views of Yas Beach. Its central location is near many attractions, including Mangrove National Park and Corniche Beach. The hotel features complimentary access to Yas Beach as well as complimentary shuttle service to top sights such as Yas Mall, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld and Yas Marina.
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 1 poolside bar.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Spa, fitness center and sauna.
• Kids’ club.
• Squash court.
• Live music.
• Shisha lounge.
• Adjacent golf course.
• Complimentary access to Yas Beach.
• Complimentary shuttle to the main points of interest in the city.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 1 double bed. Rollaway bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Egyptian cotton linens.
• Pillow menu.
• iPod docking station.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
Yas Island, Golf Plaza, Abu Dhabi 41880, United Arab Emirates
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
08 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
08 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island
About Your Trip From iconic landmarks and hypnotic desert sunsets to world-class theme parks, there’s something for everyone to explore in Abu Dhabi, one of the most enigmatic... ➧ More info